- Check-in time: 3:00PM; Check-out time: 11:00AM
- Rates Based on single or double occupancy – $5.00 additional per night per person. (Except Children 12 and under stay free)
- 5 Person Maximum per room (Excluding Cottages)
- A lost Key Fee of $5.00 will be charged after checkout for any keys not returned to the office upon departure.
- Have a PET? Please read our Pet Policy below.
- Credit card required, at time of reservation, to hold room. Payment due upon arrival.
- Cottages and Efficiencies:
– 1 week minimum stay during in-season (Memorial Day-Labor Day weekend)
– 50% Deposit due by March 1.
– all other times, Minimum stay: 2 nights-Efficiencies, 3 nights-Cottages.
- A Deposit of first night’s charge guarantees reservation for day of arrival except as noted above for cottages and efficiencies.
- AAA discount available except during In Season and AAA membership card must be presented at time of check-in. After check-in, there will be no reimbursement for AAA related discounts.
- A refund of the deposit will be issued if cancellation is received at least TWO weeks prior to scheduled arrival.
- A $10 cancellation fee will be charged for all other reservations.
- Pet-Friendly Rooms are ONLY available by calling the motel directly at (252) 441-7320 and requesting a designated Pet-Friendly room.
- Pet-friendly rooms incur an additional charge of $10/night. In addition, you are responsible for any damage caused by your pet. Out of consideration for our other guests, there is a no-bark policy and, if violated, you may be asked to place your pet in a kennel or make other arrangements.
- IF you are found to have a pet in any NON-PET room, you will be asked to leave without refund and there will be a $200 pet cleaning fee charged.
Please contact the motel for additional information. (252)- 441-7320
- No Smoking. As of 2012, in accordance with North Carolina State Law, Seafoam Motel is now a non smoking motel and NO SMOKING is allowed in any room. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to anyone found smoking in their rooms.
- Smoking is allowed in all areas outside of the rooms. We kindly ask that you please dispose of your cigarette butts properly.
We very much appreciate your cooperation with these policies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us at: 252-441-7320